calendar - frequently asked questions
How do I start a project?
1. Go to Calendars page above
2. Select the format of calendar you would like to make - rollover the image and click on the image and the options of sizes will will appear - click on size button
3. Next you will be given a choice of designs - click 'Start this Calendar'
You will now enter our online creator to start your calendar!
How do I pay?
We ask you to register to set up an account and you will be issued an invoice - this can be paid by BACs or Cheque.
How do I get my FREE marketing calendar?
Once you have completed your calendar go to check out and order a copy of your calendar using the promotional code: CAL2017
Multiple School Calendars - for example a different calendar for each year or class:
If your school is doing more than 1 calendar you will need to order each individually and phone our customer services (0800 043 2273) for a promotional code for each of these subsequent purchases.
Do prices include VAT and delivery?
All our prices include VAT and delivery.
What is your normal turnaround time?
How do I add dates to my Calendar?
How do I see the optional inside page layouts available for each calendar?
When you are in the calendar creator (either as a guest or you have logged in to your project) you will see the word Layouts in the left hand menu.
For alternative layouts for the inside pages advance forward to your first inside page and click on Layouts you will find the options available.
Drag the layout you would prefer over the current layout and this will then be replaced.
Where do I find the special date images to use on my calendar grid?
To use these icons in your project click on the image button and it will bring the icon up in a new tab; Right click and 'save image as...' this will download the image on your computer. Save them in your 'Pictures' Folder (or they will save as default to your 'Downloads' Folder).
In Our Calendar Creator click on date square you would like to add an event to.
Upload by clicking on the 'Add Picture' button in the creator when you are adding an event date.
Adjust the image in the box by clicking on it and moving it so make it fit.
Can I get help with scanning and preparing my artwork?
- Scanning can be done on a normal scanner and images can be uploaded and zoomed in on so that edges are not displayed in the calendar boxes.
- If you are struggling to prepare images we can do this for you - please contact our customer services and they will email you a Royal Mail Free Post Label - please ensure you use a piece of card so that your artwork is not bent.
- You will need to fill in the 'Sending in your Calendar Artwork Form' LINK to this
- We will send the prepared images back to you electronically and return your artwork.